Acrobat 2020 is the latest perpetual version of Acrobat. It’s the complete desktop solution for working with PDF documents. Acrobat 2020 simplifies everyday PDF tasks and includes many productivity enhancements when working with PDFs from your desktop.
You can work with Acrobat 2020 on the desktop only or purchase an Acrobat DC subscription to take advantage of additional capabilities made possible by Adobe Document Cloud services.
Here are just a few things you can do with Acrobat 2020:
- Instantly edit scanned documents: Turn paper scans into editable PDFs with automatic font matching, so new edits blend right in.
- Create protected PDFs: Create high-quality PDF files from Acrobat or popular Microsoft Office apps. Add restrictions to prevent others from copying, editing, or printing sensitive information.
- Edit PDF text and images: Use a familiar point-and-click interface to edit PDF documents intuitively – right within Acrobat.
- Export PDFs to Office: Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Work with Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive: Access, edit, and store files in your Dropbox, Box, or Microsoft OneDrive account while working in Acrobat 2020.
- Sign anything: Fill, sign, and send forms fast with smart autofill.
- Delete sensitive information: Find and get rid of text , images, or even metadata – permanently.