- Newest ‘GaN’ technology, smaller size with higher power
- Equipped with 2 Type C PD ports and 2 USB-A QC 3.0 ports
- Type C PD1 and PD2 port supports up to 100W charging when being used alone
- USB-A1 and USB-A2 port supports up to 18W charging when being used alone
- Charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
- With 4 Protection Systems to ensure safety
Newest ‘GaN’ technology
By utilizing the GaN technology, the charger achieves high power output with a compact size that makes it ideal for use at home and in the office.
Charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
The charger comes with 2 Type C PD 3.0 and 2 USB-A QC 3.0 ports. The Type C PD1 and PD2 ports can support up to 100W charging when being used alone. It allows you to charge most of the laptops with PD charging feature. Both USB-A1 and USB-A2 QC 3.0 ports support up to 18W charging when being used alone. That allows you to quick charge most of the smartphones with compatible charging function.
4 protection systems
It is designed with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The USB Charger has gained IEC62368 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU), E1703 (Australia), KC (Korea) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.