- The latest ‘GaN’ technology, smaller size with higher power
- Supports PD 3.0, QC 3.0 and SuperCharge fast charge
- Equipped with 3 Type C PD ports and 1 USB-A QC 3.0/SuperCharge port, charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Type C PD1 and PD2 port supports up to 100W charging when being used alone
- Type C PD3 and USB-A port supports up to 30W charging when being used alone
- A total maximum output of 130W
- With 4 Protection Systems to ensure safety
Newest ‘GaN’ technology
By utilizing the GaN technology, the charger achieves high power output with a compact size that makes it ideal for use at home and in the office.
Supports PD 3.0 , QC 3.0 and SuperCharge Fast Charge
This product supports PD 3.0, QC 3.0 and SuperCharge fast charge and all Type C ports support PPS, providing a fast charging solution for different devices.
Charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
The charger comes with 3 Type C PD 3.0 and 1 USB-A QC 3.0 / SuperCharge ports. The Type C PD1 and PD2 ports can support up to 100W charging when being used alone. It allows you to charge most of the laptops with PD charging feature. Both PD3 and USB-A ports support up to 30W charging when being used alone. That allows you to quick charge most of the smartphones with compatible charging function.
4 protection systems
It is designed with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The USB Charger has gained IEC62368 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU), E1703 (Australia), KC (Korea) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.